Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Events - IDOS Spring Convention

My dutch oven cohort Mark Hansen, of Mark's Black Pot invited me to participate in the Taste of Dutch at the IDOS Spring Convention in April. So, I've signed up! If any Utah admirers or fans are there, stop by my booth!

Here are the details:

International Dutch Oven Society’s

Annual Spring Gathering and Open House

Legacy Event Center
(Formerly Davis County Fairgrounds)
151 South 1100 West, Farmington, UT

April 8th and 9th
Admission is free

Friday Night
Dutch Oven Gathering ~ 6:30pm
Join us early to cook or bring a Pot Luck Dish to share

Saturday
Open to the public from 9:00 to 3:30
Dutch Oven Cooking Demonstrations
Vendors Booth Displays and Classes
Taste of Dutch
Youth Cook-Off
Champion's Challenge
Auction at 2:30
Annual IDOS Membership Meeting at 4:00

www.idos.org
“Good Food, Good Friends, and Good Fun”

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a Utah admirer.....but I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I'm a big fan of yours, so stop by and see us! We'll be in the aprons with the logo on my banner. Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete