Thursday, November 25, 2010

Instructable - Dutch Oven Cranberry Sauce


Happy Thanksgiving! This is one of my favorite holidays, because everybody sits down with their loved ones and celebrates their gratitude. I am thankful for my God, my family, my friends, my home, my country and my freedom. Remember the soldiers & sailors around the world today in your prayers. Let us pray they are safe and may return to their families. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Today's post shows you how to make easy cranberry sauce in your Dutch ovens. Head on over to Instructables to check out how to make delicious cranberry sauce step-by-step. I doubled the recipe in two batches, and I hope it's enough for dinner this afternoon!

5 Stars

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment