Friday, November 5, 2010

Instructable - Backpacking Food Packets


I love backpacking and hiking, but I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. I also like gourmet food, and when you have to eat dehydrated food for a week, it helps to take along some condiments to make it taste better. I don't like stealing condiments from fast food restaurants, so I set out to make my own individual condiment packets. This could translate well to the brown bagging commuter that wants to spice up lunch but doesn't want to leave a bottle in a warzone fridge. Come on, you don't label your food?

These individual packets resulted from a lifetime of unconscious research, culminating in a great AHA! moment a few nights ago. To see how to make your own, visit my instructable.

*P.S. The green packet is homemade chile verde, not what you might be thinking.

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment