Sunday, October 3, 2010

Guest Post - Mark's Black Pot Publishes Tome on Breadmaking


Mark Hansen over at Mark's Black Pot has been a great friend of mine since the dawn of the internet. A few weeks ago I asked the great sage if he could give me some advice on a good sandwich bread. What resulted is a veritable tome on bread making that will grace the halcyon halls of the University of Baking for millennia. Go check it out! It's a great read, if not awesome.

Available for your enjoyment here.

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!


*Photo courteously ripped off Mark's Website. All rights reserved to the owner.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks both for the plug and for the inspiring questions that made me write it! Maybe it'll help me get off my butt and write the whole Dutch oven Breadmaking book!

    ReplyDelete