Monday, October 25, 2010

Grill - Bill's Famous Bar Bee Que Chicken


I cooked this on the 17th, but hadn't had a chance to post yet. This is my Dad's famous chicken recipe. It's really tasty, and easy. Dad's original recipe didn't call for the rub--he would just do two bastings, but I had some on hand so I tried it.

Recipe:

Chicken breasts
McCormick Barbecue rub
Barbecue sauce

Rub chicken in barbecue rub. Grill 5 minutes on a side. Baste both sides with barbecue sauce and finish on medium heat.

5 Stars

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

2 comments:

  1. My dad's grilled chicken included lighter fluid and char. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *hated* hamburgers growing up because I thought they all had the char & lighter fluid taste. Dad does a lot better on a gas grill these days.

    ReplyDelete