Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Grill - Smoked Chicken Stir Fry

I kinda cheated here. I used my kitchen stove. Sue me. The format of the blog is changing a little, I feel that a full back porch experience should be documented here, so I am including gardening tips in the Twitter feed (twitter.com/dutchoventips) and I've started a "Wordless Wednesday" with gratuitous food shots or cool outdoor shots, and no words. My life has been a little busy with other things- robotics, scouts, and I'm writing a novel. So any time I can log some back porch cooking, I don't care if I use my kitchen; it's attached to the porch.


Recipe:

Grill
Smoking
Low heat

Chicken
Teriyaki sauce
Rice vinegar
Olive oil
Fish sauce
Stir Fry vegetables
Rice noodles

Smoke chicken on low heat until medium rare. Slice into strips. Saute chicken with oil, vinegar and fish sauce. Add teriyaki sauce and vegetables. Saute with softened noodles. To soften noodles, soak in warm water for 30 minutes.

4 Stars

Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment