Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grill - Kristy's Chicken


So this weekend we cooked a Fourth of July feast! I made a full meal, on the grill and with 3 dutch ovens. Forcing myself to use recipes is really hard. Usually I'll make something up and it will taste good most of the time, and I don't have to wash measuring cups because they never got dirty in the first place. This chicken was adapted from a frying pan recipe from my family cookbook for the grill. Unfortunately, it got a 2 because we used chicken thighs, and I think "It would have been better if..." we had used chicken breasts.

Recipe:
Grilling

4-5 Chicken breasts

Marinade:
1 can lemon lime soda
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
dill weed

Marinate chicken overnight. Grill on hot grill 5-10 minutes per side. Garnish with fresh dill weed.

2 Stars
Bon Appetit! The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment