Monday, April 12, 2010

Dutch Oven - Mushroom Quiche


I told my coworkers on Friday that I was going to wake up and cook Dutch oven breakfast. They didn't believe me. I told my family that I was going to wake up on Saturday and cook Dutch oven breakfast. They didn't believe me either. So, I fooled them all and cooked breakfast anyway. Take that!

This is super simple, and can be made with what is in your fridge and freezer. In fact, it was made with what I had already. It's really tasty and the rich mushroom flavor is very savory.

Recipe:
12" Dutch oven
350 degrees
Baking

Eggs
Hash browns
Cream of Mushroom soup
Mushrooms, fresh
Salt
Pepper
Parsley
Cheese, shredded

Mix all ingredients except cheese in oiled Dutch oven. Grate cheese on top about an inch thick. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked through. Serve with salsa and ketchup, if desired.

4 Stars

Bon Appetit!
The Outdoors Start at Your Back Porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment